Saturday, February 7, 2009

42. Casino



42. Casino (1995) - 02/07/09 - DVD:

Since we all know how amazing this film is, I am just going to post quotes from one Nicky Santoro played to perfection by my third favorite actor of all time, Joe Pesci...

We're supposed to be robbin' this place, you dumb fuckin' hebe.

Listen to me Anthony. I got your head in a fuckin' vise. I'll squash your head like a fuckin' grapefruit if you don't give me a name. Don't make me have to do this, please. Don't make me be a bad guy, come on.

This motherfucker, you believe this? Two fucking days and nights! Fuck me? *Fuck me?* You motherfucker!

Fuck my mother? That's what you fucking tell me? You motherfucker you!

I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance tomorrow morning I'll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank and... walk in and see and, uh... if you don't have my money for me, I'll... crack your fuckin' head wide-open in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time that I'm comin' out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your fuckin' head open again. 'Cause I'm fuckin' stupid. I don't give a fuck about jail. That's my business. That's what I do.

This guy could fuck up a cup of coffee.

If you ever get of line over there again, I'll smash your fuckin' head in so hard, you won't be able to put that cowboy hat on. You hear me? Fuckin' hick.

What are you staring at you bald-headed Jew prick?

Peek-a-boo, you fucks, you!

Maybe if I stick your head through that window over there you'll get unconfused. Give me the fuckin money.

You call yourself a man? You know you're a lyin', low-life, motherfuckin' gambling degenerate prick? You know that's what you are? Two small kids at home. I gave you money to pay the fuckin' rent and buy groceries, put the heat on. You know your wife called Frankie and told him the fuckin' heat's off? Huh? And you didn't gamble that fuckin' money? You're gonna stand here and tell me that?



No comments: