Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1- 10

Since I'm just starting here, I will try to keep this short. Some reviews might be longer than others and some movies might not even get a review at all.


1. Speed (1994) - 01/01/09 - HBO :
What a way to start off the New Year. 3/5


2. The Brothers Solomon (2007) - 01/02/09 - Blu-Ray :
Managed to get a few chuckles. Sad when you have some of the funniest people on earth involved on this film. 2/5


3. Deathproof (2007) - 01/03/09 - Encore :
Simply awesome. If you didn't get to experience the full Grindhouse experience in theaters you are missing out on life. I have a lot to say on the attention span of your average movie goer but I'll save that rant for another time. This is my favorite half of Grindhouse. The Director's cut with missing real is definitely worth the watch. 4/5


4. Waiting (2005) - 01/03/09 - Comedy Central :
Only reason I enjoy this movie is the fact that i worked at TGIFridays and The Ale House for 4 years. 3/5


5. Born On The Fourth Of July (1989) - 01/04/09 - DVD :
4/5


6. Red Dawn (1984) - 01/04/09 - Encore:
WOLVERINE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man this movie is dated......2/5


7. The Dark Knight (2008) -01/04/09 - Blu - Ray :
This is now my 5th time seeing this instant classic. Say what you want about all the continuity errors and Christian Bale's bat-voice ( IT'S NECESSARY!) but I saw this in theaters 4 times.NO MORE DEAD COPS!!!! 5/5


8. Universal Soldier (1992) - 01/04/09 - Encore:
3/5


9. The Patriot (1998) - 01/05/09 - Encore:
Not the Mel Gibson Revolutionary War Epic. This Patriot stars non-other than STEVEN SEAGAL. Not his finest piece of work but after reading SEAGALOGY I am making it my goal to watch every single Seagal movie ever made. Expect more on this list at some point. 2/5


10. Baby Mama (2008) - 01/06/09 - Blu-Ray:
3/5



Thats it for the first ten.....Still some kinks to work out but once I'm caught up I will be able to elaborate more in my reviews while the movie is still fresh in my head. Stay tuned for 11-20.

No comments: