Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Great Movie Blog of 2009

On January 1st I decided to start logging every single film I watch for the whole year. The rules are simple....the film must be watched from credits to credits or it doesn't count. There is no method to the madness.....just whatever movie I feel like watching at whatever time. I will use Netflix, cable, and even my own personal collection. I will post the movie title, format, date, and rating out of 5 (stars, thumbs up, whatever the fuck you want to call it...). Since it is January 27th, I will try my best to catch up with the first 31 movies I've seen this year. I would like to thank the combination of boredom, unemployment, and Quin'ts "AMAD" on AICN for inspiring me to create my own blog. Hopefully at least one person will read this by the time December 31st rolls around. And now......on to the BLOG!

No comments: